Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Influenster

I have a website that I have discovered sometime ago that I am excited to share with my fellow beauty lovers. The website is Influenster

Influester is a place to give your honest opinions on products that you have tried out and you can read what others have to say about these products. As you get more involved in the website you will be given chances to receive what they call Voxbox's. They have different themes to these Voxbox's, such as the one I just received was The Beauty Blogger VoxBox. In the VoxBox's are some of the newest and best products that go along with the theme of the box. Now I have not been with them all that long and I have already gotten 2 VoxBox's. Here is what the Beauty Blogger one looked like.


Come and check out Influenster, it's a fun website and has helped my to find some really great new products that I have come to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment