Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Full Review: E.L.F Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush

E.L.F Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush
Price: $1.00
Available At: www.eyeslipsface.com or your local Target


I ordered this on the E.L.F website, there were some good and bad reviews but I like to see for myself if something is good. Now I must say I don't have many brushes at all and most of them are from E.L.F so I can't really compare it to much. But I do have another brush just like this from E.L.F that comes with their mineral foundation. This is an angled face brush, what I use it for is contouring and highlighting my face and truthfully if I had a better brush I would probably just throw this one away. It does the job, just not that well because it's not very dense at all and the bristles are very flimsy. I usually have to hold the bristles so they don't move too much while I'm trying to contour, I think it's great for highlighting tho because you don't want to much product which can make your face look too shiny. Another downside is that the bristles are a little bit scratchy, which can make your face red. The top has not fallen off the handle surprisingly and the brush wasn't shedding until I had it for like 8 or so months, now it sheds bad and that sucks because it already doesn't have enough hairs to start with.

Would I recommend this? No, spend the extra $2.00 from their studio line of brushes, all of them are so soft and just wonderful!

1 comment: