Thursday, September 8, 2011

Full Review: Wet n Wild Natural Blend Lip Shimmer

Wet n Wild Natural Blend Lip Shimmer
Shade: 104 Berry

Price: $1.99
Available At: Local Rite-Aid, CVS, Walgreens


I wanted to try one of these lip shimmers because I just cannot wear many lipsticks due to them drying my lips out, so I wanted to try something that had color but also didn't make my lips look all dry and gross. I am so glad I picked the Wet N Wild lip shimmer, I should of picked a lighter color tho knowing that darker colors don't look that good on me. Surprisingly these lip shimmers are actually very moisturizing, I kinda feel like it does a better job than a good majority of my lip balms, and I own tons of lip balms from many different brands. I love that these are made from natural ingredients too, who really likes to put scary chemicals all over their lips? The packing is just adorable, it has cute little leaves all over it and the cap that shows the color of the product, which the cap is pretty true to color. There so a lot of product in the tube and since it's only $1.99 and sometimes even cheaper if you can find a sale, I would say that this is a great value. 


The shade Berry is a deep pinkish color with very fine shimmer in it. I wish I could pull off this color better, because it is seriously a beautiful color! The swatch on my hand in the picture makes it look sheer, but it is very pigmented, it was just the light washing it out a little.


would I recommend this? Yes, just make sure you choose a color that you know compliments you.

3 comments:

  1. I like them too! I think I should've gotten a lighter color too bc I had NO idea it would come out so pigmented haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it :)
    Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I love to collect makeup, and as much as i love the bigger brands, drugstore makeup is what takes up most of my collection- but all of it i love!

    followed you! xx

    ReplyDelete