Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Full Review: E.L.F Nourishing Cuticle Pen

E.L.F Nourishing Cuticle Pen

Price: $1.00
Available At: www.eyeslipsface.com or your local Target

I like to wear the fake nails you can get at Wal-Mart, the kiss ones, but the downside is when they come off or you take them off the glue completely drys out my nails so I have dry patches all over my nails. So I bought this product not expecting it to really make the dry patches go away, but within 2 or 3 days you could not see them anymore and my nails looked a lot more healthy. I love the tip on this, I sometimes push my cuticles back with it too. The tip is that of which you would find on a marker, a felt tip, it is angled and thinner at the tip. The tip applies the perfect amount to the area you choose to apply it, so product doesn't get wasted. So far it has lasted me about 8 months and seems like there's still a good amount left and for a dollar I would say that's crazy good. It is fortified with Vitamins E, A, C, Pro-Vitamin B5 and Aloe, plus Avocado and Almond Oils that help to condition nails and cuticles for improved appearance. I find that applying this to your nails then buffing it off with a nail buffer before painting your nails makes the polish go on less streaky and just easier, and it could be just me but I find my nail polish last longer when I do this.

Would I recommend this? Yes, If you are someone who does your nails a lot and your nails get dried out, then this is a tool I think you should give a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment