Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Full Review: Rite-Aid Renewal Flat Eyeliner Brush

Rite-Aid Renewal Flat Eyeliner Brush

Price: $3.99
Available At: Your local Rite-Aid


I was so excited to see the Rite-Aid brand brushes, they all look so sleek and beautiful, plus the prices are great, I was drooling over them for awhile before deciding. I finally decided on the Flat Eyeliner brush because the only eyeliner brush I owned was the one you get with the Maybelline gel liner, haha. Let me just say I am so glad I picked this brush. First off it only cost $4.00 but you would think it cost a lot more because of the sleek and expensive looking quality of the brush. it has a matte black handle, so classy, the handle feels so cool if you touch it lightly it has like a soft rubbery feel. Of course it has the classic silver colored ferrule, and the bristles are 2/3 black and the top 1/3 is white. The bristles are synthetic for all you animal lovers, and I personal though since they were synthetic they wouldn't be soft, but boy was I wrong, they are indeed soft and silky feeling. The bristles also aren't too stiff or too flexible, they are only flexible enough that they will follow the curve of your eye in one smooth swipe. It is the perfect width also, I thought there was no way I could pull off a thin line with this brush, but once again I was wrong. I must say I am super impressed by this brush and will be getting the rest of the line and reviewing it for you all.

Would I recommend this? Without a doubt, the price is great and so is the quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment