Monday, November 12, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle
Cider Lane
Available at http://www.bathandbodyworks.com or in store
Price: $3.50


I opened my VoxBox and was hit with a delicious and pleasant scent! It smelled like I had bit into a fresh picked apple with hint of caramel and cinnamon, such an amazing combination of scents. I looked down into the box and seen the Bath & Body Works mini candle in the scent Cider Lane, I was so excited and lit it immediately. I was a little disappointed, I could barely smell it within the small room I had it burning in and it had burned out after only burning it 2 times for about maybe 3 hours or less each burn. But that didn't matter much since I knew I could put it on my candle warmer which I prefer to use anyway. Now on the candle warmer this mini candle will last a long time plus when it was on the warmer I could smell the candle pretty much all through the house. All in all I love Bath & Body Works mini candles, they are a great way to test out their fragrances without spending too much to find out you might not like it all that much. Plus these mini candles are just so adorable and great to decorate with.


NOTE:I received the Cider Lane Bath & Body Works mini candle free in my Beauty Blogger Voxbox from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment