Sunday, November 18, 2012

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact


 NYC has become a brand I have come to love so you can imagine I was excited when I opened my box and seen this palette. This palette includes a primer, illuminator, a highlight color, a light silver shade, dark grey contour color and a very dark grey definer shade. Let me just start with the one thing I don't like in this palette, the primer, it is just way to creamy and makes the shadows crease within an hour or less. The illuminator is ok but I prefer the other ones I own. The shadows are pigmented and are great for the classic smoky eye or you could ever do a more natural look with the lightest shades. These shadows can be a little chalky so be careful of fallout, I find doing my foundation last really makes things a lot easier tho. 

 

NOTE: I received the NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact free in my Beauty Blogger Voxbox from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment