Sunday, November 18, 2012

Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit

Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit


Let me just start off by saying I wish I had had this kit when I first starting using fake lashes, this kit comes with everything you need and costs about the same as one pair of lashes from other brands. This kit includes one pair of lashes, glue and an applicator. The eyelashes are full and beautiful and they also look natural making it hard for people to really notice your wearing fake lashes. The applicator makes it so easy to apply the lashes, the applicator gives you more control and helps to get them as close to your lash-line as possible. Now the glue really surprised me, usually the glue that comes with lashes don't work very well. But this glue is great, it glides on the lashes evenly and dries to be clear. The glue holds up amazingly, the lashes stay on until I want them to come off. This kit is great for people just starting to use fake lashes and you really can't beat the price.

 

NOTE:I received the Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit free in my Beauty Blogger Voxbox from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment