Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins
Available at drugstores for about $7.


I was so happy to see these in my VoxBox, I had been wanting to try them since they came out but wasn't having any luck finding them where I live. So let me just start off by telling you that I have very long and thick hair. So getting all my hair into a nice neat bun is really a struggle. These spin pins really hold my hair in place and keep it nice and secure. It also blends in with your hair so people can't be distracted by whats holding your hair in place instead they just see the hair-do. If you have thick and long hair like me you might find that 2 of these pins may not be enough to put all of your hair up, but you can do some really cute half up half down styles. Overall I really like these pins and will be buying another set.

NOTE: I received the Goody Simple Style Spin Pins free in my Beauty Blogger Voxbox from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment