Friday, May 20, 2011

ELF 100 Eyeshadow Palette


Love, Hate Relationship
By Melissa from East Millinocket, ME on 5/20/2011
3out of 5
Pros: Versatile, Good Value
Cons: Messy
Best Uses: Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Daily Use, Oily Skin
Describe Yourself: Classic Style
Skin Tone: Fair
Age: 16-24
I bought this because of how much everyone raved about it, so i expected a lot from this. I must say overall the pigmentation is good, but there are some in this color that give off no pigmentation at all unless you crush the eyeshadow and use it like a pigment, but still then not that good. As with any eyeshadow, if you use a primer, the staying power is good. I love that it comes with a decent sized mirror. The eyeshadows have a gross smell to them that throws me off tho. I'm still on the fence with this one, I don't find myself using it much. I make an effort to but just end up going to other eyeshadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment